• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 Apparent Finalists for the GM Position

According to Ian Rapoport, the Panthers have lined up 3 candidates for a second interview: Adam Peters (49ers), Monti Ossenfort (Titans), and Scott Fitterer (Seahawks). These apparently seem to be the finalists for the General Manager position. 

Based on this and earlier reports, it seems that Tepper is deferring to Matt Rhule's choices for the GM spot, and all of them have familiar connections to Rhule. The analytical guy that Tepper wants could come from another source. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Still could be more finalists to come. These are the names we've heard so far.

Right. At this point though I have to lean on Adam Peters being the favorite and then possibly hiring a guy like Kwesi Adolfo-Mensah or someone with a similar background to fulfill the analytics part of what Mr. Tepper is looking for. 

Just now, Charlotte_Sports_Hub said:

Right. At this point though I have to lean on Adam Peters being the favorite and then possibly hiring a guy like Kwesi Adolfo-Mensah or someone with a similar background to fulfill the analytics part of what Mr. Tepper is looking for. 

Same.

Peters has been a favorite of mine for a while.

Archived