• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 hours ago, BrianS said:

Oh, I love the thought of fleecing WTF for picks, and at 19 I wouldn't mind Trask or Jones.  Full disclosure, the more I watch Trask, the more I think he is the better prospect.  He's had to deal with adversity FAR more than Jones.  Also has a seriously NFL arm where I'm not fully convinced on Jones.  Watch Trask in the Bama game.  He played well given the situation.  His team didn't succeed in the end, but in terms of the season as a whole, no other team hung in with Bama like Florida did.

I don't follow college football closely so I'm basing my opinion on second hand information. Based on that, I was assuming that Trask was the better prospect. At this point, they're interchangeable for me. I haven't done enough research.

2 hours ago, OldhamA said:

You'd be happy sitting the #8 overall pick for two years?!

The same people who got mad that Grier wasn't starter material in his rookie season 

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

But hey panthers fans we could have been guaranteed Wilson or Fields but instead we have a winning culture *sparkles*

Keep looking back, you will trip going forward

2 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Keep looking back, you will trip going forward

thank you sensei I'll keep that in mind while our division rival gets a franchise QB at three

2 minutes ago, SOJA said:

thank you sensei I'll keep that in mind while our division rival gets a franchise QB at three

So why stress over something you have no control of? It's already happened, no need to keep harping on it

3 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

He had never thrown more than 12 TDs in those two seasons and actually took a step back last year. Those other two years hurts your argument not help it because he was pretty ass before this Covid season. 

They don't hurt my argument at all. He's been a P5 starter for 3 years, gotten better which accumulated to a great final year that played him into the top 10. His 'step back' last year was due to injury. I like Lance a lot.. just don't think it's even remotely close to say Wilson and Lance have the same concerns. 

7 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I don't think I can handle watching Teddy for another year.

I would like to see Lance here.

I have had it with Teddy’s 3 yard completions when we need a TD to win.  Hail Mary’s don’t look good on the stat sheet.