• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My drink cart

Zod

I found this drink cart at goodwill for 10 bucks. It is very old, has the Butler name brand sticker under it still. As far as i can tell it is from the 1950s. Has a real MadMen vibe. 

Anywho, thought I would share. 

20191114_175907.jpg

2 hours ago, Zod said:

I found this drink cart at goodwill for 10 bucks. It is very old, has the Butler name brand sticker under it still. As far as i can tell it is from the 1950s. Has a real MadMen vibe. 

Anywho, thought I would share. 

20191114_175907.jpg

Nice mule mugs @Zod... mules are one of my favorite easy drinking time-to-get-drunk cocktails. I need to keep some proper hardware and accoutrement on hand for those.

My spot is getting cramped. I am hoping to start a built in bookshelf project in my office soon (trying to find a quality craftsmen for some custom cabinets) which is when I’ll move my collection.

Side note: the bottle of Fisher's in the front was bottled in Greensboro, NC and it is the first Bottled in Bond bourbon in the state of NC.

1B4C7D9B-8950-4A63-9015-B56AFFADCCBC.jpeg

Here's my bar cart.  Upcycled a baby changing table I got off Craigslist.  Used chalk paint, distressed it, and finished it with wax coating.  Tiled the top of it.  Added the wine shelving and glass hangers.  Added casters.  Bought about half the glassware at Goodwill.  Researched old bar tool patents on google, printed them out on 'aged' paper, for the collage hanging above the cart.  Was a fun project.  Worst expense was the chalk paint.  

B1767FB7-5A90-4A4B-A666-2A6151F2DB49.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

Here's my bar cart.  Upcycled a baby changing table I got off Craigslist.  Used chalk paint, distressed it, and finished it with wax coating.  Tiled the top of it.  Added the wine shelving and glass hangers.  Added casters.  Bought about half the glassware at Goodwill.  Researched old bar tool patents on google, printed them out on 'aged' paper, for the collage hanging above the cart.  Was a fun project.  Worst expense was the chalk paint.  

B1767FB7-5A90-4A4B-A666-2A6151F2DB49.jpeg

Very nice!

1 hour ago, zacka77ack said:

Maybe yours is just a normal person's cart and mine is showing evidence of a problem?

I just stick with my favorite brandy and top off the decanter every once in a while. Probably pretty boring to most standards. 

Archived