• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My zoo

Ncpantherfan71

Allow me to introduce Rocket, 4 year old basset hound named after GOTG Rocket, Lzzy, 3 year old Mini Schnauzer, named after Lzzy Hale, lead singer of band Halestorm, a little girl with attitude and a big voice. Cotton, 2 year old PicaPom, got her from my mother when she could not care for her anymore.  And finally, Fred Bob Cat, my daughters cat.  Have no idea how old, was a stray we rescued.

20210105_133644.jpg

20200711_101757.jpg

20200710_220009.jpg

20200711_101746.jpg

20200711_101721.jpg

20200722_120026.jpg

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My childhood dog was a Bassett Hound. I got him for my second birthday. He lived to be 15 and passed away not long before I graduated high school.

My first Basset, I have always had big dogs, Rotts, Boxers, German Shepard, after a very bad experience with a rescue and a bad back, knees, and shoulders i couldn't handle a big dog anymore.

I looked for the laziest, gentle, loves everyone and everything breed and found basset.  He is a little smaller, 50 pounds, and sheds more than any other dog I have had, stubborn as hell, but he is the absolute most gentle,  loving dog.  I have to shoe the cat away from his food because he will let him eat it.  Wouldn't give him up for anything. 

Archived