• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

so what did the last ~20 years of panthers football feel like to you

frash.exe

asking because for me it felt like being on a trireme led by a captain that embarks on a voyage that should take only 3 years to reach its destination, and ends up dicking around so much that by the time you dock at ithaca, the steamships are already dominating the mediterranean sea.

we sat through a 20 year period of the same dude running the offseason the same way for about 15 of those years, coaches that overstay their welcome, players that stick like glue, some of them so bad that being a starter for ten games feels like ages. and it makes me think about the passage of time compared with everything else going on. sometimes i have to remind myself that some 2012 panthers bullshit was 9ish years ago and not 3. things i had going on back then were so much different.

i know we’re just finally going beyond jerry richardson’s reign of terror and all of the baggage is finally gone but ffs...

2 hours ago, frash.exe said:

asking because for me it felt like being on a trireme led by a captain that embarks on a voyage that should take only 3 years to reach its destination, and ends up dicking around so much that by the time you dock at ithaca, the steamships are already dominating the mediterranean sea.

i know we’re just finally going beyond jerry richardson’s reign of terror and all of the baggage is finally gone but ffs...

Curious how you changed your behavior and support (or lack thereof) over those 20 years?

Archived