• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Honeywell, Atrium Health, Tepper Sports & Entertainment and Charlotte Motor Speedway to coordinate mass vaccination events

32 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Please update us on the new appendages that you sprout and from where.

I’m not the type to tell or force people what to do. I would like to know long term affects which aren’t known. I’d also like to know more about the virus including long term effects which also isn’t known. There are a lot of things that aren’t known. And I understand that it isn’t possible to know them, I accept that with responsibility.

But I would never tell someone that this isn’t important and they should stop worrying about it. I would never tell some hey, yea we don’t know all these things but you need to get it anyways. It is good people are interested in the risks and unknowns and ask questions. Personally, people who aren’t the least bit worried scare me more than being concerned.

Edited by onmyown
21 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Does your work fall under 1b?  Also are you union.

First responders category, federal government. Negative.

I have been lucky, and smart thus far. I have been responsible with protocol which has kept me virus free. But my job puts me at very high risk anyways.

While I was against it, it was only a matter of time before I got the virus and possibly spread it and would be facing those unknown long term effects just the same.

And I wouldn’t say I was against it. I just wanted more information. I didn’t like the whole emergency protocol of the FDA is was administered under that basically said they have no other way to control it so side effects long and short term are worth the risk, and it is an unapproved vaccine. I am a youngish,  healthy adult, so that read to me worth the risks for high risk category.

My biggest fear though is costs. My co worker who has allergies felt the same. Just one night in the hospital for observation is a poo ton of money. Some people can’t afford that especially now. She is trying to get a waiver since a vaccine could have sever affects for her. Not sure how that will play out or really any further details.

Future, unknown effects could be an issue as well. Which is more medical costs. That’s going fall on the person and no one else.

In any case tons of people I work with aside from that person are doing fine. Biggest side effects are migraines and fatigue - almost everyone is experiencing those. 

I’m not too worried about it to be honest it would just be nice to know the unknowns.

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1
20 hours ago, Panthera onca said:

I'm glad you aren't in charge, that is absurd.

Don't worry we are about to be in charge of the country and finally some changes will happen. 

20 hours ago, onmyown said:

I’m not the type to tell or force people what to do. I would like to know long term affects which aren’t known. I’d also like to know more about the virus including long term effects which also isn’t known. There are a lot of things that aren’t known. And I understand that it isn’t possible to know them, I accept that with responsibility.

But I would never tell someone that this isn’t important and they should stop worrying about it. I would never tell some hey, yea we don’t know all these things but you need to get it anyways. It is good people are interested in the risks and unknowns and ask questions. Personally, people who aren’t the least bit worried scare me more than being concerned.

Why are people all of a sudden worried about effects when polio and other nasty viruses have been stamped out because if these so called dangerous vaccines. We have years of clinical trials and testing to back up why vaccines are extremely safe for 99% of people. 

It's freighting how indoctrinated people are in this country. You will do whatever your government tells you to do, or in this case, the corporations they are in bed with. It's pretty appropriate that chances are, you will leave sterilized from this vaccine cause sheep who have no ability to critically think shouldn't be allowed to procreate. Welcome to Gill Bates' eugenics world. 

• Pie 2
10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why are people all of a sudden worried about effects when polio and other nasty viruses have been stamped out because if these so called dangerous vaccines. We have years of clinical trials and testing to back up why vaccines are extremely safe for 99% of people. 

Where are you getting the 99% figure from? 
Polio hasn’t been canceled out. In fact, the vaccine causes more cases of paralytic polio than the wild virus. The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, aka the vaccine court, has paid out billions of dollars to vaccine injured people. This is because the bigpharma companies don’t want liability for their products so our tax dollars pay for the damages. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows. These companies are all about profit. They don’t care if the covid vaccine works or not or if it harms people. It’s all about $.

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

There are still a ton of questions people don’t know about COVID and the vaccine. It is NOT a FDA approved vaccine. Can you still transmit it being vaccinated but no symptoms? Don’t know. Allergies? Well absolutely nothing showed in clinical trials but now they are with the public. Waiting to find out. Still effective after a certain amount of time? Don’t know. How does it affect pregnant women and breastfeeding? Don’t know. Children under 16? No idea. Pfizer trials were 16 and up, Moderna 18 and up. Also this is an mRNA vaccine which has been studied for a while but it is was only administered once in 2009 on a small scale. Prior vaccines where made from a live cell. This is the first mass produced one. Monderna, one of the two companies that released an emergency vaccine has never produced a vaccine approved in its existence since 2010. Legally, paperwork does NOT include COVID vaccine for any restitution should there be any negative effects, if people are urged to get it and have complications now or 20 years from now we are basically saying too bad, deal with it, great article:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

We did not have years of trials on COVID:

The authors of the Pfizer vaccine clinical trial study explain that their data show a greater than 83% likelihood of finding at least one adverse, or undesirable, event, if the true incidence of that event is 1 in 1000. However, the study does not include enough participants, nor has it followed them for enough time, to reliably detect adverse events that are rarer than 1 in 1,000. 

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

This from about an hour of reading a little bit about it after I got the vaccine. If I keep digging I can probably find more concerning information. How are these not concerns? I’m not saying there is much of a choice at this point, hence the emergency administering of the unapproved vaccine. 

We know most these things with most prior vaccines. 

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 3
3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

There are still a ton of questions people don’t know about COVID and the vaccine. It is NOT a FDA approved vaccine. Can you still transmit it being vaccinated but no symptoms? Don’t know. Allergies? Well absolutely nothing showed in clinical trials but now they are with the public. Waiting to find out. Still effective after a certain amount of time? Don’t know. How does it affect pregnant women and breastfeeding? Don’t know. Children under 16? No idea. Pfizer trials were 16 and up, Moderna 18 and up. Also this is an mRNA vaccine which has been studied for a while but it is was only administered once in 2009 on a small scale. Prior vaccines where made from a live cell. This is the first mass produced one. Monderna, one of the two companies that released an emergency vaccine has never produced a vaccine approved in its existence since 2010. Legally, paperwork does NOT include COVID vaccine for any reinvestment should there be any negative effects, great article:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

We did not have years of trials on COVID:

The authors of the Pfizer vaccine clinical trial study explain that their data show a greater than 83% likelihood of finding at least one adverse, or undesirable, event, if the true incidence of that event is 1 in 1000. However, the study does not include enough participants, nor has it followed them for enough time, to reliably detect adverse events that are rarer than 1 in 1,000. 

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

This from about an hour of reading a little bit about it after I got the vaccine. If I keep digging I can probably find more concerning information. How are these not concerns? I’m not saying there is much of a choice at this point, hence the emergency administering of the unapproved vaccine. 

We know most these things with most prior vaccines. 

No one wants to hear facts and truth, but thanks for trying.

• Pie 1