• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Honeywell, Atrium Health, Tepper Sports & Entertainment and Charlotte Motor Speedway to coordinate mass vaccination events

8 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Where are you getting the 99% figure from? 
Polio hasn’t been canceled out. In fact, the vaccine causes more cases of paralytic polio than the wild virus. The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, aka the vaccine court, has paid out billions of dollars to vaccine injured people. This is because the bigpharma companies don’t want liability for their products so our tax dollars pay for the damages. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows. These companies are all about profit. They don’t care if the covid vaccine works or not or if it harms people. It’s all about $.

The government has explicitly signed with Pfizer and Moderna that they have immunity from any resulting damage the vaccine may cause.

This is about profit. This allows them to give the vaccines out for free or very little. Without immunity it would cost. It’s also a little about discouraging people from getting the vaccine.

All found in the financial article I posted.

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1
6 minutes ago, onmyown said:

There are still a ton of questions people don’t know about COVID and the vaccine. It is NOT a FDA approved vaccine. Can you still transmit it being vaccinated but no symptoms? Don’t know. Allergies? Well absolutely nothing showed in clinical trials but now they are with the public. Waiting to find out. Still effective after a certain amount of time? Don’t know. How does it affect pregnant women and breastfeeding? Don’t know. Children under 16? No idea. Pfizer trials were 16 and up, Moderna 18 and up. Also this is an mRNA vaccine which has been studied for a while but it is was only administered once in 2009 on a small scale. Prior vaccines where made from a live cell. This is the first mass produced one. Monderna, one of the two companies that released an emergency vaccine has never produced a vaccine approved in its existence since 2010. Legally, paperwork does NOT include COVID vaccine for any restitution should there be any negative effects, if people are urged to get it and have complications now or 20 years from now we are basically saying too bad, deal with it, great article:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

We did not have years of trials on COVID:

The authors of the Pfizer vaccine clinical trial study explain that their data show a greater than 83% likelihood of finding at least one adverse, or undesirable, event, if the true incidence of that event is 1 in 1000. However, the study does not include enough participants, nor has it followed them for enough time, to reliably detect adverse events that are rarer than 1 in 1,000. 

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

This from about an hour of reading a little bit about it after I got the vaccine. If I keep digging I can probably find more concerning information. How are these not concerns? I’m not saying there is much of a choice at this point, hence the emergency administering of the unapproved vaccine. 

We know most these things with most prior vaccines. 

It isn't approved, it has been issued an emergency authorization. I think the reasons are pretty obvious.

34 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

That’s right, cancel out anyone who doesn’t think like you do. You would be a great citizen in a hive mind country like China.

Anti vax people need to be cancelled. You are spending too much time going down rabbit holes on your phone during your morning doodoo. 

• Pie 1
  • The D 1
4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Anti vax people need to be cancelled. You are spending too much time going down rabbit holes on your phone during your morning doodoo. 

This guy is a psychopath and needs to be first in line.

• Pie 2
37 minutes ago, onmyown said:

The government has explicitly signed with Pfizer and Moderna that they have immunity from any resulting damage the vaccine may cause.

This is about profit. This allows them to give the vaccines out for free or very little. Without immunity it would cost. It’s also a little about discouraging people from getting the vaccine.

All found in the financial article I posted.

Yeah saving lives is about profit. I swear why can't the Rona take out these people. 

3 hours ago, xPariahx said:

This guy is a psychopath and needs to be first in line.

I wouldn’t call anti vax people psychopaths. They are just selfish, misinformed assholes. Have been radicalized by YouTube or social media. 

When you don’t get a vaccine because you think it will give your kid assburgers syndrome or make you sick from the Bill Gates virus - you are pissing all over the graves of people who died before us and it’s a slap in the face of people like Jonas Salk. Put your phone down and grow up!

1 hour ago, TSLA said:

I took my first shot already. 2nd shot will be next week. People need to take the vaccine and wear mask. 

What the hell is this? A reasonable and sane person on the huddle? 

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I wouldn’t call anti vax people psychopaths. They are just selfish, misinformed assholes. Have been radicalized by YouTube or social media. 

When you don’t get a vaccine because you think it will give your kid assburgers syndrome or make you sick from the Bill Gates virus - you are pissing all over the graves of people who died before us and it’s a slap in the face of people like Jonas Salk. Put your phone down and grow up!

You are such as sad, uninformed sheep.

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

If they aren't banned already for going on a little field trip to DC last week, that is

I'm sure they are enjoying their federal changes now.