Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Official Honeywell, Atrium Health, Tepper Sports & Entertainment and Charlotte Motor Speedway to coordinate mass vaccination events


Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

Here you go bud.

https://www.ncmedboard.org/resources-information/file-a-complaint-report

Your understanding of medical practice is laughable. There is plenty of harm in medicine. Chemotherapy that makes you puke your guts, and erodes your intestinal tract so you have non-stop diarrhea. Antibiotics that lead to kidney failure or cause a potentially life-threatening bacteria to overgrow in your colon. Immunosuppressing drugs that stop you from rejecting your transplanted organ but increase your risk of cancer and serious infections. Medications to treat tuberculosis that can cause liver failure. 

Don’t forget the harmful owwy stabby stabby of the vaccine needle puncture, you despicable oathbreaker :mad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 9:00 AM, kungfoodude said:

It isn't experimental. It went through the appropriate trials. Is it possible they will uncover some issues because it is a first time vaccine? Sure. But, that just happens with vaccines. 

Technically, per the definition of the FDA, these three vaccines are experimental.  They are being made available to the public under the ‘emergency use’ guidelines, which allows the vaccine makers to skip some of the administrative protocol and testing requirements.  As an example, the animal testing phase has been bypassed but the FDA has determined that the harm to the public is greater to withhold the vaccines than the harm caused by the risks of skipping over some of their protocol.  When all requirements have been completed, the vaccine makers will be licensed to distribute them for public use and the ‘emergency use’ designation will be dropped so, technically speaking, these vaccines are still ‘’experimental’.

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

Technically, per the definition of the FDA, these three vaccines are experimental.  They are being made available to the public under the ‘emergency use’ guidelines, which allows the vaccine makers to skip some of the administrative protocol and testing requirements.  As an example, the animal testing phase has been bypassed but the FDA has determined that the harm to the public is greater to withhold the vaccines than the harm caused by the risks of skipping over some of their protocol.  When all requirements have been completed, the vaccine makers will be licensed to distribute them for public use and the ‘emergency use’ designation will be dropped so, technically speaking, these vaccines are still ‘’experimental’.

That is correct. I had forgotten the Emergency Use waiver. They are still required to complete the trials for each vaccine and gain complete approval, as you stated.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

You're a strange dude. If you want to cower in fear over 1 or 2 rare cases of non-fatal and treatable conditions among the millions of vaccine recipients thus far but dismiss the hundreds of thousands of COVID deaths and millions of hospitalizations and long-term health issues suffered, it's a lost cause. Just don't get the vaccine. I'm not your mom. The victim complex cause people want you to get a potentially life-saving vaccine is exhausting and frankly pathetic. 

I think he's one of those guys who believes the entire thing is fake, hospitals are full of actors, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

Here you go bud.

https://www.ncmedboard.org/resources-information/file-a-complaint-report

Your understanding of medical practice is laughable. There is plenty of harm in medicine. Chemotherapy that makes you puke your guts, and erodes your intestinal tract so you have non-stop diarrhea. Antibiotics that lead to kidney failure or cause a potentially life-threatening bacteria to overgrow in your colon. Immunosuppressing drugs that stop you from rejecting your transplanted organ but increase your risk of cancer and serious infections. Medications to treat tuberculosis that can cause liver failure. 

All medical interventions have risks. The risk of the vaccine from tens of thousands of study volunteers seems to be mainly sore arm and some fatigue. And the risk of more serious reactions are objectively hundreds times rarer than serious COVID related morbidity. Meanwhile the rate of symptomatic COVID among those who got the vaccine was 95% lower than those who didn't. That's remarkable. Yeah I can't predict if there might be some negative effect of the vaccine years from now. But it would be the first modern vaccine to have major side effects years after administration. I am willing to take that extremely low risk. If you're more scared of that extremely low risk than the very real and much much higher risk of COVID, not to mention the risks to your loved ones, that's up to you. I'm just here to provide the data. You're free to make your own decisions.

It would not be the first.

Thousands of Gulf War vets like myself have tons of Autoimmune and Neurological issues due to a rushed Anthrax vaccine.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

not even titties get me as hard as watching someone with a medical background beat anti-vaxxers to a bloody mushy pulp in front of everyone they're trying to convince 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

not even titties get me as hard as watching someone with a medical background beat anti-vaxxers to a bloody mushy pulp in front of everyone they're trying to convince 

I'm pro vaccine in general. 

With a rushed vaccine like this people do have valid concerns. 

I'm a walking example of what can go wrong. 

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Catsfan69 said:

I'm pro vaccine in general. 

With a rushed vaccine like this people do have valid concerns. 

I'm a walking example of what can go wrong. 

it's not really rushed tho

the key component of the vaccine has been under research for about a decade. everything else was just delivery mechanism

also how best to cause the most autism, of course

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

it's not really rushed tho

the key component of the vaccine has been under research for about a decade. everything else was just delivery mechanism

also how best to cause the most autism, of course

Lol the Autism thing has never held water with me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

It would not be the first.

Thousands of Gulf War vets like myself have tons of Autoimmune and Neurological issues due to a rushed Anthrax vaccine.

 

Honest question, how do you determine it was the vaccine that caused your symptoms and not one of dozens of other environmental stressors you and your fellow servicemen inevitably encountered in service? Etiologies of autoimmune disease has stumped many medical scientists. From the literature it sounds like there hasn't been a proven link although granted, it's impossible to say anything with 100% certainty. But I'm sorry you are dealing with chronic health problems; I've seen how devastating that can be. You may be able to sympathize with the millions of people dealing with chronic health issues post-COVID infection.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

Honest question, how do you determine it was the vaccine that caused your symptoms and not one of dozens of other environmental stressors you and your fellow servicemen inevitably encountered in service? Etiologies of autoimmune disease has stumped many medical scientists. From the literature it sounds like there hasn't been a proven link although granted, it's impossible to say anything with 100% certainty. But I'm sorry you are dealing with chronic health problems; I've seen how devastating that can be. You may be able to sympathize with the millions of people dealing with chronic health issues post-COVID infection.

Because I and thousands of others were put on alert. Got all the shots and then were stood down. 

We are showing the same rates of disease occurence as those deployed in theater.

If I remember correctly our rate of ALS is 7 times the general public for example. 

Tulane University found that an extra ingredient was in roughly half the shots.

Ken Alibek who ran the Soviets Bio Weapons program and then defected and worked at USAMRID also said the same thing. 

I'll find the paper and link it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

Honest question, how do you determine it was the vaccine that caused your symptoms and not one of dozens of other environmental stressors you and your fellow servicemen inevitably encountered in service? Etiologies of autoimmune disease has stumped many medical scientists. From the literature it sounds like there hasn't been a proven link although granted, it's impossible to say anything with 100% certainty. But I'm sorry you are dealing with chronic health problems; I've seen how devastating that can be. You may be able to sympathize with the millions of people dealing with chronic health issues post-COVID infection.

BTW I'm not bitter about it at all. 

What choice did they have? Don't give us the meds and he lobs anthrax and VX at us and we definitely die or give us the experimental stuff and hope nothing happens.

In that instance the equation was much easier. I'll take possible death over certain death all day long.

But with covid it's .01% of dying vs unknown. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

not even titties get me as hard as watching someone with a medical background beat anti-vaxxers to a bloody mushy pulp in front of everyone they're trying to convince 

Yeah not so much. No blood noted this morning.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...