• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady to Atlanta likely?

Zod

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

I am trying to be objective pertaining Joe Brady, but it's very difficult considering that the QB play left something to be desired and CMC was injured, plus he was new on the job, but I think that we can do better. His play calling in the red zone in particular, was decidedly average at best!

Need a play caller with experience. 

1 hour ago, hsfolk said:

I just don't see how one goes from being an OA on the Saints one year to OC at LSU another to being OC at Carolina in the span of 3 years

He was not even OC at LSU.

42 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

At least our players gave them value. Our reward is more of a sunken debt. Not that that's their fault but allow me to feel crummy about it please.

I'd say the Jags deeply regret that Norwell signing. We got a 3rd round comp pick for him. He's been okay for them, but he definitely hasn't been what they paid for.

2 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Expect worse. 

agreed. unless he is just some transcendent, generational leader of men we don't pick up on i don't see how a guy younger than me who looks like he works at a vape shop in thomasville is going to go take charge of a couple dozen pros and inspire them to go to war 

Archived