• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games Thread

Captain Morgan

8 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Chill, it took a double tech on Green for us to squeak out a win against a Curry-less Warriors team..

This ain't even as big a win as the Brooklyn win earlier this season.. we still need to get stronger down low..

I'm thrilled at the W.. just not going ape poo saying we are a 2nd round playoff team.. c'mon 

If ball, rozier, Hayward,  Washington, bridges, Graham and monk are all playing consistently well then I stand by what I said. That's a huge if. My point was the talent is there that's all. 

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

If ball, rozier, Hayward,  Washington, bridges, Graham and monk are all playing consistently well then I stand by what I said. That's a huge if. My point was the talent is there that's all. 

No worries my guy.. i disagree but just my opinion.. I don't want to be a cold blanket in here but I don't see us beating any of the top 4 Eastern teams in a 7 game series.. not saying we couldn't grab 2 games and make it an interesting series but we are too young and inexperienced..

I just want to focus on making the playoffs and getting the squad that playoff experience..

That was the first game I’ve watched this season, I normally just watch highlights because I can never find the games on TV. It reminded why I stopped watching NBA basketball, I just get way too frustrated watching these guys play absolute poo defense. I mean who coached these kids growing up? Terrible footwork and just lazy efforts. Their off the ball skills and mechanics are poo, it’s so obvious most of them just grew up being superior athletes and relied on that all the way to the NBA. 

Still, I enjoy watching Melo, PJ, Bridges, Rozier and Hayward. Much more entertaining then any of the poo we’ve courted in the past 10+ years. 

So obviously the Hornets coaches know a little about basketball. So is the issue guarding the three just a personnel thing? Is there another defense they could play that could help? I realize they don’t have great rim protectors.

I know they don’t enjoy teams setting franchise records for made threes against them every other week.