• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games Thread

Captain Morgan

No one in here for that huge win against a top team in the West on the road with the refs going against us? LaMelo started slow but was great down the stretch with a couple clutch baskets. Somehow we're ahead of the Celtics and their 2 all stars in the standings (lol) and only a half game out of the 4th seed... We've got a ways to go but this season has been a huge success so far. In Mitch I trust.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, t96 said:

No one in here for that huge win against a top team in the West on the road with the refs going against us? LaMelo started slow but was great down the stretch with a couple clutch baskets. Somehow we're ahead of the Celtics and their 2 all stars in the standings (lol) and only a half game out of the 4th seed... We've got a ways to go but this season has been a huge success so far. In Mitch I trust.

It was fun but stressful. Refs were clearly one sided but it happens all the time with Charlotte. It was a great win. They need to come out of this west coast trip at .500.

• Pie 3

6 hours ago, t96 said:

We will get our shot at the Celtics...play them 3 times rest of yr, at least

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Scott12345 said:

I watched the game, but wasn’t on the boards...too disgusted from UNC game

this was a really, really good win against a good team

PS: jazz have made 50 3 pointers in last 2 games (including ours vs them)...they are best team in nba right now

Jeez, the Tarheels looked pathetic.  That was embarrassing and at home no less.

• Beer 1

We have to keep Monk.  He’s got superstar upside.  Our future:

1. LaMelo

2. Monk

3. Miles

4. PJ

5. Carey/Richards (and Free Agency)

Graham, Rozier, and Hayward are great right now, but I view them as legit trade pieces on a rebuilding team.

Hornets can compete for a championship in 4-5 years if they build (and upgrade) around this core.  Focus less on playoffs 2021 and more on championship 2025.