• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games Thread

Captain Morgan

I was excited to see the 2nd half of the schedule come out until I saw as soon as we come home from this West Coast road trip - we go right back out West to play @ DEN, LAL, LAC, SA, HOU... I mean c'mon..

We really need to buckle down in March and beat the teams we need to beat.. 5 must wins (SAC x2, MIN, DET & HOU) and 8 tough squads (try and grab 2-3 games).. if we can tread water through March and stay around .500 - we should be in good/great position through rest of season

510721770_ScreenShot2021-02-27at11_14_55AM.png.b24a44c1ecedcff4119a75e217ee6ced.png

• Flames 1

9 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

This team is fuging incredible. Absolutely no quit in them. Have no idea how we managed to win that.

115-123 with 56 seconds left.

Hornets win 127-126. LETS fuging GOOOO!

Yeah down 8 with a minute left and a flagrant foul called on us... They had 2 free throws and the ball up 8 with a minute left. And lost. That is so hard to believe. I mean, we were absolutely fuging great in the clutch and never gave up so a ton of credit to the Hornets. But also, man the Kings needed to hit those free throws, 6 straight missed free throws I think in the last couple minutes helped keep us in it.

Also, lowkey that LaMelo block in the final minute right before Rozier hit the big 3 to make it a 5 point game was the most important play of that game. That was an elite defensive play in crunch time that sparked our final comeback efforts. This guy is going to lead us to at least 1 championship, I'm convinced of that.

• Pie 1