• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games Thread

Captain Morgan

Loving this team and can't wait to see Melo back in the playoffs, or hopefully before. And I really think we need to find a way to keep our guard depth and keep both Monk and Graham this offseason, even if other teams come at them with decent offers. Keep building through the draft where Mitch has been unbelievable and then hope that with success and Melo being here we can draw some bigger name free agents down the road to bring us over the top. 

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, t96 said:

Loving this team and can't wait to see Melo back in the playoffs, or hopefully before. And I really think we need to find a way to keep our guard depth and keep both Monk and Graham this offseason, even if other teams come at them with decent offers. Keep building through the draft where Mitch has been unbelievable and then hope that with success and Melo being here we can draw some bigger name free agents down the road to bring us over the top. 

I'm hoping, and it may be true, that these guys want to stay together and will work with the FO to do so.

• Pie 1