• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games Thread

Captain Morgan

28 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Tough loss to a depleted Lakers team.  So damn disappointed with all these injuries right now.  Frustrating doesn't quite capture it.  Down to seven seed now.

I'd keep this team together. The two young bigs will have a year of conditioning under their belts. Zeller is underrated. He's been playing very well. 

I think guys will contractually want to stay together. This off-season may be a good time for Mitch to extend some guys. These Hornets are more of a family than I've ever seen. LaMelo, Gordon came in and fit immediately.

The future is bright. I heard the Hornets were a league pass darling. The court, the uniforms, the mascot, the marketing, smh, gotta give Jordan props.

• Pie 3

I understand why the twins are getting run with all the injuries we have right now - but I better not see either of them on the roster next year..

We could replace both of their combined contributions with a vet min contract to MKG..

Gawd damn this 3 game skid is hurting my soul.. 💀.. and with Nets, Blazers, Knicks, Bulls coming up..

Edited by bLACKpANTHER