• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games Thread

Captain Morgan

And this is where I throw in the towel on Borrego.  I like him, but his negative just outweigh the positives.  Defense is about focus and effort and we have neither.  Our guys are just going through the motions...  and offensively, literally anyone from this board could "coach" what they're out there doing right now...  just roll the ball out there and take turns jacking horrible shots up.

This has nothing to do with our youth or injuries.  They have significant injuries and are still waxing us.  And youth will struggle like this when there isn't any structure, which there obviously isn't.  This is so frustrating to watch.

embarrassing...just embarrassing.  I shouldn't watch this team, I watched 3 games this year, and all 3 were embarrassingly bad losses, how the fug was this team supposed to be not-garbage.  Thank god we gave mr injury a billion dollars to never play when it counts.  atleast I can go back to not giving a fug about the hornets.

The Hornets on the whole have been bad defensively, but it seems like every replay we see of a Pacers layup shows PJ either getting back cut or watching when he should be helping

At The Hive
@At_The_Hive
·
1h
Giving up a 40 point first quarter to start the play-in round is not what we'd call ideal

This couldn't go any worse.  I really wish we would just go to the officials and just say we forfeit.  Should have done it at halftime.  Guys are literally watching their match-up walk past them and go up for shots and they aren't so much as lifting a finger.  Every time the Pacers come down the court, someone is wide open and unguarded.  They just don't care.

And on offense, we are equally a trainwreck.  Just chucking poo up.  No plays, no screens, just coming down and jacking up horrible off-balance or contested shots for no fuging reason. 

Borrego is cheeks.

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:
The Hornets on the whole have been bad defensively, but it seems like every replay we see of a Pacers layup shows PJ either getting back cut or watching when he should be helping

At The Hive
@At_The_Hive
·
1h
Giving up a 40 point first quarter to start the play-in round is not what we'd call ideal

Yup.  That's exactly what i was alluding to about PJ in my thread.  Dude doesn't care about winning, he just likes all the things that comes with being a pro player.  His effort absolutely sucks 9 out of 10 games, which is why he's so inconsistent.