• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun wants out! Do it Panthers!

Zod

Lol people reading into these tweets

Houston is not gonna trade him, if they do it’s to Miami for three first round picks and Tua which comes out to four first round picks. I would rather just go get Wilson or Lance and build around that rookie contract 

5 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Watson is 25 years old. Who cares about a year with no first round pick? We can have our QB set for a decade or more. FitBit will just have hit on his 2nd and 3rd rounders.

Every QB who played in Carolina last 2 years was injured and that was Cam, Grier, Heinicke, Allen, Teddy.  5 out of 5.  What will happen if Watson is injured, we will be screwed and fan base may quit 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sorry. Still don't buy him getting traded.

Given the kind of damage that would do to the Texans, what they would ask in return would be at a ridiculous level.

I know some people have suggested three firsts. Frankly, I wouldn't give up three firsts for Rodgers or Mahomes. Getting the superstar doesn't mean sh-t if you give up your ability to build around them in return.

I have to disagree to an extent. I would gladly give three first round picks for Mahomes. I would not do so for Rogers due to his age. It would never happen because KC would never trade him at his age, skill, etc.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sorry. Still don't buy him getting traded.

Given the kind of damage that would do to the Texans, what they would ask in return would be at a ridiculous level.

I know some people have suggested three firsts. Frankly, I wouldn't give up three firsts for Rodgers or Mahomes.

Getting the superstar doesn't mean sh-t if you give up your ability to build around them in return.

It does the team no favors to hang onto a guy who doesn’t want to be there. 

Adams, Ramsay and Diggs are all guys who have forced their way out. If Watson demands to be traded, he will be traded. Having a disgruntled QB doesn’t do the Texans any good. 

And yes, 3 1sts for a franchise QB like Watson, is a no brainer.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Giving up what Houston has said they would need to "start the conversation" would already constitute 'doing something dumb'.

What do you expect them to say? 

They’re obviously going to ask for the moon to start. Doesn’t mean they’ll end up getting it.

3 minutes ago, TSLA said:

People were also saying that James Harden wouldn’t be traded. Harden forced his way out. If it’s that bad in Houston, Watson will do the same. 

The nba is a completely different league, it’s a players league the nfl is not. 

Your kind of helping my point, Watson was linked to Miami not Carolina so what’s the point

Archived