• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun wants out! Do it Panthers!

Zod

13 hours ago, trueblade said:

Watson is 25 years old. Who cares about a year with no first round pick? We can have our QB set for a decade or more. FitBit will just have hit on his 2nd and 3rd rounders.

If we could get away with Trading our first this year and next it would be worth it.  We would have to have faith that our draft team hits on the latter rounds like they did in 2020.  I think it would be well worth it to trade two first for it.

11 hours ago, AU-panther said:

that is no what he asked

He asked would you trade Burns, CMC, and Moore for a single player, and I said yes for an elite QB

I would not give up any of these guys for Watson.  You would basically gut our team for one player.

I would trade realistic future assets but no one on the current roster unless we were going to depart with them anyhow.

Burns. CMC and Moore. NOT AT CHANCE

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I would not give up any of these guys for Watson.  You would basically gut our team for one player.

I would trade realistic future assets but no one on the current roster unless we were going to depart with them anyhow.

Burns. CMC and Moore. NOT AT CHANCE

I would trade ONE of that trio plus draft capital to get Watson.  I would not trade multiple players plus draft capital.  I love each of those players, but an elite QB outweighs an elite pass rusher or an elite RB or an elite WR on their own. 

25 minutes ago, woahfraze said:

I would trade ONE of that trio plus draft capital to get Watson.  I would not trade multiple players plus draft capital.  I love each of those players, but an elite QB outweighs an elite pass rusher or an elite RB or an elite WR on their own. 

It would hurt but I would consider it depending on the whole deal. 

18 hours ago, TSLA said:

People were also saying that James Harden wouldn’t be traded. Harden forced his way out. If it’s that bad in Houston, Watson will do the same. 

Players have power in the NBA. Not so much in the NFL.

Archived