• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun wants out! Do it Panthers!

Zod

Deshaun Posted this today...

Generally could mean he is even more displeased with Houston and the lies they told him.

Let's go boys. We have a GM. Get on the horn and get us out next franchise QB.

All aboard the D-Train!

snow winter GIF

1 minute ago, GoPanthers123 said:

They can’t have our next year’s first.  If this doesn’t work out we will be set back a few years 

Watson is 25 years old. Who cares about a year with no first round pick? We can have our QB set for a decade or more. FitBit will just have hit on his 2nd and 3rd rounders.

Sorry. Still don't buy him getting traded.

Given the kind of damage that would do to the Texans, what they would ask in return would be at a ridiculous level.

I know some people have suggested three firsts. Frankly, I wouldn't give up three firsts for Rodgers or Mahomes.

Getting the superstar doesn't mean sh-t if you give up your ability to build around them in return.

Archived