• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer press conference?

blueandblackattack

I keep checking the site and twitter for any announcement, but it's weird that they haven't yet, especially since it's more convenient on Zoom. Nick Caserio was the next day, so not sure why this hasn't happened yet?

Are they maybe postponing it til next week since all these other teams are announcing hires and spamming the news feed? *shrug* it's possible.

The first press conference sets the tone for the team and fanbase. Rhule's was amazing, so he's got a lot to live up to :)

Comedy Central Lol GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's a longer way than I expected.

Complicated logistics?

I would imagine unfinished business with the Seahawks. It isn't like a player moving. He likely needs to finish season grades on his players, hand off responsibilities, etc. A week is actually a pretty impressive amount of time. 

2 minutes ago, Zod said:

I would imagine unfinished business with the Seahawks. It isn't like a player moving. He likely needs to finish season grades on his players, hand off responsibilities, etc. A week is actually a pretty impressive amount of time. 

I ask because I've seen quicker pressers.

Now with that said, a lot of the other guys weren't moving from one side of the country to the other.

19 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

there are a few things going on this week that could - how do you say - distract from the new GM hire. Like, maybe in DC

You mean like their GM interviews? :thinking:

(I gotcha; valid point and no, I hadn't thought about that; probably wouldn't have)

34 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You mean like their GM interviews? :thinking:

(I gotcha; valid point and no, I hadn't thought about that; probably wouldn't have)

MLK on Monday - inauguration on Wednesday - an opportunity for disruption all week.... new GM interview can wait a few days. 

Edit: I meant presser not interview. This is about our guy. My bad 

Archived