• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Day Checklist...

zacka77ack

3 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Yea, i really like it. Fully stitched. I should have gone small though, these things fit pretty big. Even a medium is a bit much for me.

I feel you. I stick to hoodies, t-shirts and hats for hockey gear. The adidas ones fit a bit better, but I'm always swimming in these things. The Mando sweater would've been great if the Canes had a star wars night this year. 

8 minutes ago, CanesFanStan said:

I feel you. I stick to hoodies, t-shirts and hats for hockey gear. The adidas ones fit a bit better, but I'm always swimming in these things. The Mando sweater would've been great if the Canes had a star wars night this year. 

I was totally hoping for a Star Wars night this year, but oh well. Last year's Star Wars night was awesome. My wife and I sat 4 or 5 rows back from the glass, in the corner on the Canes Shoot Twice end. 

892537BE-4512-4094-A5D2-DE6FEBB71E4F.png

That’s for sure one of the coolest custom jersey’s that I’ve ever seen regardless of the sport.

Lines for tonight:

Nino - Fishy - Turbo

Foegele - Marty - Fast

Svech - Trochek- Nachos

Zinger - Geekie - Ginner 

Slavin - Doogie

Skjei - Pesce

Gards - Fleury

Mrazek

If Trochek can’t snap out of his funk playing with Svech and Nachos then I don’t know if he ever will.

Interesting call to go with Mrazek. He was beat a couple of times high on Thursday but got some help from the post. Hopefully it’s more of the same tonight.

Archived