• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prime Tom Brady or Prime Aaron Rodgers - Who would you want?

Zod

28 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Honestly Otto Graham belongs in the GOAT topic, he never gets credit. Like a better throwing Cam in the era of running and he still put up insane numbers compared to his peers. He was not human.

@Davidson Deac II or any other old timers remember him?

He was before my time.    I should caveat what I said earlier.  Lawrence Taylor was probably the best linebacker I ever saw.  Gradishar was very good though.  

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Dude, just...no.

Well, in fairness if I were "building" a team, Rodgers would not be my guy either.  I would want someone younger.  Mahomes, Allen, or even Wilson.  On the other hand, if I already had a very good team and all I needed was a qb, Rodgers would definitely be one of the top 2 or 3 I would pick.  

Of course, that is looking at them now.  The original question was in their prime.  I would pick Brady over Rodgers.  But not Wilson.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II

lol

wilson threw 4 ints in 2014 and brady threw 3 yesterday and fraudgers still lost both games.

meanwhile tb12 scored 14 points off of 2 packers turnovers

"but spv brady still threw 3 picks!!"

yeah he's also 43 years old. he shouldnt even be in this position but here he is again, going to the sb while rodgers, who is still in his prime is sitting at home again

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin