• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prime Tom Brady or Prime Aaron Rodgers - Who would you want?

Zod

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Give him the weapons some of these guys had, and I'll take Marino and whip all your asses!

I will say this though: Brady's weapons weren't all-world. 

Marino was damn good.

He could make a decision in a fraction of a second and put the ball in the exact right spot.

1 minute ago, TSLA said:

Are you going to ban me because I don’t agree with you just so you can sleep at night?  Like I said, good night dude.

The reason why everyone knows it's you every time you crawl back is because you immediately go back to your same old BS. Post stupid poo, insinuate everyone else is stupid for not agreeing with your stupid poo, then cry foul.

Good night indeed.

26 minutes ago, TSLA said:

Not funny to the guys who know football. 

I know football, and I find it very funny.

Wilson is a good quarterback, but he's not Aaron Rodgers good.

The only guy in the league right now that I could see placing over Aaron Rodgers is maybe Patrick Mahomes.

Prime Rodgers for the following reasons:

• Brady had Belichick as his coach up until this season. Belichick is one of, if not the, greatest coaches in NFL history. I won't argue who was more important to the success of the team, but the fact that they both had each other was beneficial for everyone involved. Rodgers had Mike McCarthy up until last year. Two coaches in different stratospheres. 
  • Rodgers is the most efficient QB in NFL History. He has 412 TDs to 89 interceptions (4.6 ratio). That's INSANE. For perspective, Tom brady is the second best at efficiency at 589 TDs to 191 INTs (3.04). If Aaron Rodgers threw an interception on his next 46 consecutive passes, he would still have a better career ratio than Brady.
  • Rodgers is more mobile
  • Rodgers has a stronger arm
  • Rodgers doesn't have to deal with family drama because he doesn't talk to his. Less off field distractions.
  • Brady has a weird health cult going on

Brady is the GOAT but Rodgers is the BOAT. Brady has had more overall success because he has had the benefit of playing with one of the best coaches of all time. Rodgers has had more individual success because he has dragged his teams, coaches, and organization to wins against their will at times. Rodgers said it himself "Down years for me are career years for most quarterbacks", and he's not wrong. 

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Seeing Mike McCarthy in Dallas this year makes me wonder how Green Bay got anywhere with him.

Lotta people said it was Rodgers.

it was reported that towards the end of their time together Rodgers would straight up ignore the plays McCarthy was calling because he knew they were garbage and would call his own. 

1 hour ago, Inimicus said:

Terrell Davis would like to have a word

That comment was focused on Elways' early years, he carried the team to the playoffs/superbowl with no help. Similar to that one time LeQueen did it before he went superteam BS. AI is a better example, but in NFL, its near impossible to name someone carrying a team more than Elway for his first 10 years.