• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Saints Divisional Playoff Thread - Who you got?

Zod

1 minute ago, Scott12345 said:

They got hosed against the Rams...big time

Sort of. If you watch that play they had an egregious hold and a hands to the face on two different OL. Should have been offsetting at worst. Also, Goff didn’t get a face mask called which would have been 1st and goal from the 1 and instead it was a FG. The Saints got a ton of calls that game save 1, so I don’t cry for them. They just whined and in this social media world people don’t look at everything as they can only concentrate on one blame game at a time.

Karma gave them the Vikings game the next year so obviously Karma watched the whole game.

21 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

I am happy....seriously I think Brady can deal with the cold weather better than Brees can.

I think Brees's ribs are still screwed up and he came back too soon because he knew this was it for him.  It's cost the Saints today.

I know it was a while ago but Tampa blew out Green Bay 38-10 earlier this year. NO would have had a tough game outside next week but Tampa has a chance.

Archived