• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Browns at Chiefs divisional playoff game thread. Who you got?

Zod

Id love to see the browns win, but if a gun is to my head, im going with Mahomes and the Chiefs.. especially since they got that home playoff monkey off their back last season. 

That said, I could totally see the Browns get up on the Cheifs early. I think this is a lot better of a matchup than people realize. 

Other than the fact that the browns going to the AFCCG would just be a mind boggling thought, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Browns win. 

Def want the Browns to upset the Chiefs, love rooting for underdog. A Browns Super Bowl win or even appearance would be fuging awesome. It’s bad when you’ve sucked for so long literally everyone is rooting for you.

That said, very slim chance.

6 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Def want the Browns to upset the Chiefs, love rooting for underdog. A Browns Super Bowl win or even appearance would be fuging awesome. It’s bad when you’ve sucked for so long literally everyone is rooting for you.

That said, very slim chance.

I want the browns to win the SB so bad just to see the bandwagoners rocking Mayfield jerseys saying they been fans for forevvvva

Archived