• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints blow it yet again celebration thread

WarPanthers89

8 hours ago, TSLA said:

The last three seasons under David Tepper

Panthers 17-31, 0 playoff appearance

Saints 38-10, 3x Division Champs, 3 playoff appearances 

We all know our record, but I can absolutely celebrate a team that I hate with a passion exiting the playoffs and choking like they do every year. It does not matter what the overall record in the season is if you can’t get over the hump in the playoffs. They Saints players will be watching the championship game next week just like our guys will be. The cherry on top is that Brees is gone, and they are worst in the league in cap with over 90 million in the hole. 

It’s okay to admit if you are a secret Saints/Brees fan. We will all judge you for it, but you are allowed to have your own feelings. 

9 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Brees needs to retire now and let their cap implosion occur too.  I've been waiting for this a while now.  Pisses me off how the Saints toy with the salary cap every year.  Maxed out, but yet seem to land pretty much any FA they want to sign.  I wish my credit cards worked like that!

Let me tell you something about American federal debt...

I can't even believe this man is allowed to coach after the scandal of rewarding dirty hits.

I dont get into the division rivalry as seriously as some, but as long as that man is allowed to coach I will despise that entire team.

Kind of feel bad for Brees however as he will forever be tainted by that coach.

Archived