• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remote learning has been a failure per CMS

Ja  Rhule

As soon as you can convince me that parents and politicians are smarter and know more about the pandemic, the virus and its effects than science, I'll start to listen to them.

Otherwise, if I had kids, I'll defer to the scientists. I don't give a fug what parents, school boards and politicians say.

16 hours ago, Whatev said:

Good lord.

Baltimore HS Student fails all but 3 classes over 4 years, yet still ranks near top half of class.  Baltimore public schools have failed a generation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/baltimore-hs-student-fails-3-211655068.html

Wow, one kid, huh?

Gee, I didn't have to attend most of my junior and senior year classes because I was a varsity basketball player. My grades were assured and attendance was optional. And I still graduated early. And that was almost 50 years ago. 

On 2/25/2021 at 5:47 PM, Ja Rhule said:

Superintendent just received a 3% pay raise and new contract on his $300k salary.

No way I could accept that after firing 200+ of my employees.

People at the top getting paid while the real workers get fired.  Thats a fact of life these days man.  

• Pie 2

On 3/5/2021 at 10:57 AM, Anybodyhome said:

As soon as you can convince me that parents and politicians are smarter and know more about the pandemic, the virus and its effects than science, I'll start to listen to them.

Otherwise, if I had kids, I'll defer to the scientists. I don't give a fug what parents, school boards and politicians say.

Wow, one kid, huh?

Gee, I didn't have to attend most of my junior and senior year classes because I was a varsity basketball player. My grades were assured and attendance was optional. And I still graduated early. And that was almost 50 years ago. 

Did you read it?  He failed all but three classes in four years and yet still was in the upper 50% of the graduating class.