• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapoport: Panthers expected to be in the mix for Watson.

2 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Yeah, I’m gonna listen to Rap over you. Just saying and poo. 

He didn’t say anything about us actually having interests or calling them. He just speculated because we need a QB and have “an owner who isn’t afraid to make big moves”. No proof that we have offered anything or shown interest.

Again I would love to have Watson. He is one of the best in the league at the most important position. The reality is that we don’t have the ability to trade 3 1st rounds picks being that we are re building, and with Teddy 2 gloves being on the hook for 20+ million next season, we can’t afford it if you want to actually have an O line on the field not made up of all undrafted players.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I don’t think the Texans will want to take back another running back in a trade. They will want picks, a bridge qb, and a defensive player most likely. 

Probably right, I was thinking matching star power.  We have those pieces as well

Edited by jfra78

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

It’s finally time to break the bad news. Deshaun isn’t going to come here. Him and Cam are like brothers and we fuged Cam over in messy fashion. 0 chance we’d be on his list. This is why it’s important to not fug over your star players. 

Lol. This is the real news that we have all been waiting for right here. 

Alright, everyone it’s official... threads closed.

Watson has a no - trade clause and will waive for teams of his choice. Rumored teams are us, Miami and SF. Let’s let his list come

out before coming out so confident here.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1