• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapoport: Panthers expected to be in the mix for Watson.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't know. We'll see. It's worth the conversation. Sitting back and just accepting our suckage is the easy way out.

Not doing this deal isn't "sitting back and accepting our suckage" especially not if it's a bad deal.

Edited by Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, La Pantera said:

Who tf is "y'all" !?

They know who they are. 

@LinvilleGorge with all due respect fug your warning. I’ve set in many of Panthers games with racist ass fans. If we’re going to be honest let’s be honest. Deshaun and Cam are close and don’t think he’s coming here without Cam telling him it’s ok to do so. That I can 100% guarantee you. 

• Poo 3

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

After getting the poo kicked out of him for the better part of his short career I can pretty much be certain he doesnt want to go to a team with a bum center as the only lineman signed for 2021 and with no draft picks or cap space to address it.

It wouldn't be high on my list of destinations either, TBQH. We aren't an attractive team in 2021 for a guy of his caliber. Perhaps after this offseason/draft that may change. 

That is the thing, there are also about 98% unknowns in these scenarios and about 2% knowns. It's possible this saga lasts until the beginning of the season or until the 2022 offseason. 

No harm in speculating. It is the offseason for non-playoff teams.

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

https://theathletic.com/2327328/2021/01/18/deshaun-watson-trade-scenarios-proposals/

The athletic doesnt even include us in their top 5 scenarios.  This poo aint happening. 

Hadn't thought about the 49ers being able to offer Jimmy Garoppolo..

Could see Caserio biting on that if the surrounding package was good.

6 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

They know who they are. 

@LinvilleGorge with all due respect fug your warning. I’ve set in many of Panthers games with racist ass fans. If we’re going to be honest let’s be honest. Deshaun and Cam are close and don’t think he’s coming here without Cam telling him it’s ok to do so. That I can 100% guarantee you. 

We all have. But we have a dedicated place for this line of conversation and it's not here. Take it to the TB. 

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

We all have. But we have a dedicated place for this line of conversation and it's not here. Take it to the TB. 

If the topic is here then why is it wrong to respond here? It’s relevant to the topics. I mean how do y’all think that conversation is going to go when Deshaun picks up the phone and ask Cam what playing in Carolina is like?