• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapoport: Panthers expected to be in the mix for Watson.

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

If the topic is here then why is it wrong to respond here? It’s relevant to the topics. I mean how do y’all think that conversation is going to go when Deshaun picks up the phone and ask Cam what playing in Carolina is like? 

I hate to tell you, but racism isn't exclusive to the Carolinas. And neither is unfair criticism of players regardless of race. Some people are stupid and stupid people are everywhere.

46 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I wont say you are wrong, but I will say I highly doubt the Texans will sit on Watson.  Texans really do have little leverage in this situation. Your hypothetical works here, but will not work in the real life situation that is occurring. Watson WILL NOT be on the Texans roster come June.

I'm not saying he will or won't, I think he has a very good chance to force his way out.  I just don't agree that he is like a free agent, he isn't going to get to pick his destination regardless of what compensation the other team offers.

If the Texans say no to the 49ers but yes to the Jets, what does Watson do then?

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Smart.

Gotta figure playing in Shanahan's system would be a big draw too.

Plus the 49ers are probably legitimately just a QB away from having a Super Bowl title already. To me, that is the best scenario for Watson imaginable from a football success standpoint.

Other than that, Miami seems like the best possible scenario for a "future bet" and living situation scenario.

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Plus the 49ers are probably legitimately just a QB away from having a Super Bowl title already. To me, that is the best scenario for Watson imaginable from a football success standpoint.

Other than that, Miami seems like the best possible scenario for a "future bet" and living situation scenario.

Well, it hadn't hit me till now, but you know who else Caserio has a connection with?

Adam Peters.

They worked together in the Patriots personnel department from 2003 to 2008.

Edited by Mr. Scot