• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reimer getting the start in net tonight

CanesFanStan

My God those lines are complete insanity. Crippling Svech with Marty playing out of position and slotted too high, and Fast who hasn’t shown anything offensively so far... Svech need to be up with the Finns. Hoping for the best but if we stick with these combos throughout the game I’m expecting us to look as bad or worse as we did the first 2 games, against a much better opponent.

• Pie 3

Foegele will be on the third on Svech's spot eventually. Rod is gonna try new lines every game for the next month probably until he finds something that feels perfect. I've come to just accept any line combo because Brindy is seldom wrong.

This should be a bounce back game. Hopefully we can put together 3 solid periods.

• Pie 2

56 minutes ago, t96 said:

My God those lines are complete insanity. Crippling Svech with Marty playing out of position and slotted too high, and Fast who hasn’t shown anything offensively so far... Svech need to be up with the Finns. Hoping for the best but if we stick with these combos throughout the game I’m expecting us to look as bad or worse as we did the first 2 games, against a much better opponent.

I think its ok not to stack the first line but at least rejigger the 2-3 lines while Staal is out.

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

What are these lines...

I get trying to have a scoring option on every line but expecting Svech to carry Marty (who is not a natural center) is insanity.

Give me the following until Jordo comes back:

Svech - Fishy - Turbo

Nino - Trochek - Necas

Dzingel - Geekie - Fast

Foegele - Marty - McGinn

Its a shame we don’t play the Caps every night, maybe Foegele would then be useful.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

What are these lines...

I get trying to have a scoring option on every line but expecting Svech to carry Marty (who is not a natural center) is insanity.

Give me the following until Jordo comes back:

Svech - Fishy - Turbo

Nino - Trochek - Necas

Dzingel - Geekie - Fast

Foegele - Marty - McGinn

Its a shame we don’t play the Caps every night, maybe Foegele would then be useful.

That's not bad but I'd still keep Nino on the first line and put Svech on the second in this instance. Svech seems to be thriving what ever line he's on and the current first line hasn't been that bad. Keep that scoring power split up for now.

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Zod said:

I still have two left. will they be ok next halloween?

Pumpkin beer?... Not sure about that one. It's funny. This question comes up every year following All Hallows.

Safely drinkable, certainly. Fermentation Funky... Certainly as well.

Edited by Harbingers