• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to watch the Canes this season

CanesFanStan

I've seen a few people ask about this...and as someone who also watches the Hornets, wanted to share broadcast information for the Canes.

This article summarizes most of it:

https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/news/how-to-watch-canes-games-on-tv-in-2020-21-season/c-320013434

Basically your traditional options are Spectrum, DirectTV or AT&T.

Eventually YouTube TV and Hulu should carry Fox Sports again, but they are currently in a dispute. 

You can also get NHL TV for like $20 a month: https://www.nhl.com/subscribe

You will need a VPN if you live in NC (There are also streaming sites)

Lastly, the radio broadcast is available on ESPN 730 in Charlotte for select games and 99.9 in Raleigh. All radio broadcasts are on the Canes website and mobile app (For free) too 

• Pie 2

I opted for AT&T TV for Canes/Hornets season. I got an offer for the mid tier TV package (the one that includes Regional sports networks) for like $55 a month because I have wireless and fiber internet through AT&T AND they're gonna give me a $300 Visa debit card.

Its a 2 year contract and the monthly jumps to like $110/month after the first year, but you can cancel and pay $15/month for however many months are left on the contract. Cheaper than what YouTube TV would have cost me. Plus I'll have TV through the majority of next NFL season too.

• Pie 1

• 2 weeks later...