• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MOCK Simulation LINKS

MHS831

49 minutes ago, Basbear said:

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-mock-draft-simulator/draft.php?d=tzffeo

8: R1 P8 QB Trey Lance - North Dakota State
39: R2 P7 OT Rashawn Slater - Northwestern
73: R3 P9 C Josh Myers - Ohio State
110: R4 P8 OT Liam Eichenberg - Notre Dame
148: R5 P7 TE Charlie Kolar - Iowa State
188: R6 P9 CB Kelvin Joseph - Kentucky

Yes.  Very much.

• Beer 1

48 minutes ago, panthers320 said:

I like PFF but there seems to be a glitch. I always seem able to trade down from 8 to SF for 12, 44, 113 and 153 this year plus their 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round in 2022 and 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round in 2023. Which I would gladly take but there is no way it would ever happen. 

These may be common knowledge to people, but I am just discovering them.  The most important thing I notice--some players are all over the place---a first rounder on one, a fourth rounder on the other--I expect this will settle down soon.

• Beer 1

Capture.thumb.PNG.65dd37c6651be88b8f9a66761b75fb35.PNGReally love how this came out. I didn't do any trades because in mocks they're very one sided to the user. LOVE the first 3 picks. Talanoa and Chinn are very similar and he could be our big Nickle in Phil Snow's defense. Melifonwu(6'3) is listed as a S but is definitely more comfortable as a boundary CB and has all the tools we are lacking to matchup against the likes of Mike Evans, Slant boy, Julio ,etc(big recievers). Rakeem Boyd was more out of just wanting a Last Chance U guy on our squad I'm not gonna lie lol. Only real con from my perspective was not being able to get a really good corner early but all the teams were reaching for them early on and I prefer building the oline and we spending money on a FA CB like Xavier Rhodes for example. 

• Pie 2

Showing off my lack of scouting this year:

27. Nick Bolton, LB, Missouri

43. Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame

58. Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami

74. Elijah Moore, WR, Miss

105. James Wiggins, S, Cinn

157. Tyler Vrabel, OT, Boston College

166. Paris Ford, S, Pitt

178. Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa

219. Shane Buechele, QB, SMU

2022 Colts 1st round and 4th round picks.  

• Pie 1

I like trading back because there are some corner and LB prospects I think are good in the middle rounds. This one had Wilson sitting there at 8 so I just stayed out and let it ride.

8. Zach Wilson QB

39. Wyatt Davis OG

73. Creed Humphrey C

105.  Adrian Ealy T

136. Ben Cleveland OG

170. Dashaun White LB

Royce Newman, G/T, was sitting there. I’d like him late. I also like Dashaun White, LB, but more as a hopeful Shaq replacement and not an MLB - he is pretty good in coverage.

• Pie 2