• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BAHAHAHAH - Marty interviewing with Washington Football Team

Zod

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I'm reminded of the Jets fan that got interviewed on ESPN right after they drafted Ken O'Brien over Dan Marino.

His comment was "Obviously the Jets know something we don't".

Oh the homer fan.....gotta love 'em. Must be nice to have a persistently positive outlook bordering on delusion. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

If NE keeps Cam I bet they sign Samuel. They might sign him even if they don’t keep Cam. Samuel is a classic Belichick guy. Plays all over the field.

NYG nor the Pats are going to pay what he's asking. Maybe Miami or the Browns might. Baltimore would be a landing place too but I doubt they have the cap.

4 minutes ago, Little Goody Two Shoes said:

True but what he and Ron did here would be an improvement for WFT 

Well he certainly has done a good job of keeping them under .500. 

I think Ron might be the first coach to take a team to the playoffs with under a .500 record more than once.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

LOL. Looked that up, not only is Ron the first with two playoff appearances with under .500 record......he accounts for two of the three times in NFL history that has happened!

Oy...

I still remember that first press conference. He sounded like he was gonna be great.

I wish that guy would have shown up, because the guy that showed up in his place just wasn't good enough.

• Flames 2

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

He is definitely the man for the WTF's. I cannot wait to see how bad that Hurney/Rivera combo is up there.

I mean, I suppose they could have a chance. They do have some competent front office people like Kyle Smith.

Of course, there's speculation that Smith might leave if he gets passed over for the GM job.