• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBC Sports Mock Draft 5.0 says the Panthers get...

Zod

This makes it so tough. If we knew this would happen, it makes so much more sense than going after Watson. Wilson on a 4 year rookie deal vs Watson at 38 mil per. I know Watson is the sure fire thing, but it would be hard to pass up a legit talent that cheap. 

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is why the Dolphins passed on Drew Brees. I'm sure they're not nearly as smug in hindsight.

Yeah but come on, he only had fifteen years, a Super Bowl trophy and several trips to the playoffs.

Big deal, right? 😕

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

Cool then. Already had shoulder surgery. No thanks.

A torn labrum is what this guy had in 2005. Ended up having a pretty good career, despite being damaged goods. Just sayin'.

By the Numbers: Saints' Drew Brees historic game vs. the Colts -

Now we can go back to hatin'. Carry on.

Edit: This was also covered on the previous page. This is what I get for stepping away and coming back 😅

Edited by EgoDogg

10 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Not necessarily. 2022 and 2023 are the obvious times that the Falcons could get out of his contract(although the dead cap will be painful). If you bring in a younger guy to sit for a year or so, you can always cut or trade Ryan. 

IMO, they aren't likely to do that. I just don't see Ryan as the reason they cannot get over the hump. 

His contact is massive and his play and health are good. I just don't see why you waste the pick when you can have the best WR or best CB in the draft. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

His contact is massive and his play and health are good. I just don't see why you waste the pick when you can have the best WR or best CB in the draft. 

Matt Ryan hasn't been the problem in Atlanta, it's been their inconsistent OL and running game paired with a defense that was jekyll and hyde and that is in decline.

I would be surprised to see the Failcons go QB as that isn't really a pressing need, but I guess weirder things have happened.

• Pie 1