• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Washington Football Team finalizing deal with Marty Hurney

Zod

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Marty was still GM at the time. Heck, Rhule had only been here a little over a month or so.

And as mentioned, Zack doesn't post all that often. But when he does, you can count on it.

And it’s because this exact reason he doesn’t even bother much anymore. 

You’d think you’d just take his word by now but instead you usually get a bunch of people who literally know nothing telling him he’s wrong. Ain’t worth it.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Marty was still GM at the time. Heck, Rhule had only been here a little over a month or so.

And as mentioned, Zack doesn't post all that often. But when he does, you can count on it.

Rhule had been here almost 3 months. And he was GM. So what. Did he have the power to sign anyone that Rhule didn’t approve of? No he didn’t. Unless you can point me to any player Hurney signed without Rhule’s approval, it’s just blaming someone who didn’t have the power to act on any thoughts he had. Just because someone put out the “company” line almost immediately after the firing, doesn’t mean the Rhule didn’t make the final decision. 

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

Rhule had been here almost 3 months. And he was GM. So what. Did he have the power to sign anyone that Rhule didn’t approve of? No he didn’t. Unless you can point me to any player Hurney signed without Rhule’s approval, it’s just blaming someone who didn’t have the power to act on any thoughts he had. Just because someone put out the “company” line almost immediately after the firing, doesn’t mean the Rhule didn’t make the final decision. 

You're making waaaayyy too much of this for reasons I can't begin to fathom.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Doc Holiday said:

I know letting Bradberry walk and over paying Shaq looks terrible but honestly I didn’t want and still don’t want us paying too money for a luxury position CB’s are Luxuries. I think Shaq was just in the right place at the right time. If we didn’t resign him we were screwed more than we already were at LBer.

CB's haven't been a luxury pick since 2004. 

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Plot twist.

Jerry and David were holding Marty and Ron back and now a juggernaut is born.

Haha how awesoome would it be if Ron and Hurney turned Washington into a juggernaut and Jameis Winston played like a pro bowler for the Saints.  Twilight zone 

• Pie 1