• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Patrick Mahomes play this weekend?

Zod

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I hope that is accurate. It would be a big shame not to see that monster, QB vs. QB matchup.

Me too. If we're out of the mix and I'm watching as a pure casual observer, I wanna see the best players on the game out there. Ultimately, I wanna see Mahomes and Rodgers duke it out in the SB. 

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Me too. If we're out of the mix and I'm watching as a pure casual observer, I wanna see the best players on the game out there. Ultimately, I wanna see Mahomes and Rodgers duke it out in the SB. 

I would take Allen versus Rodgers too.

The only team I want nothing good for is Tampa.

• Pie 2

I'll add one more note.  I think he clear protocol and plays.

But that toe/foot? I think that is going to be a problem for him.  Limit him.  Saw last season that Mahomes on a bad wheel while good.....isn't the same feared dude. 

I can tell you that the concussion is not a product of a hit to the head--it is the product of the brain "sloshing" from front to back or side to side.  So it is difficult to say how bad.

If not, McDermott could get that ring Buffalo has sought for so long.  I am pulling for the Upstate Panthers.