• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Dealing With COVID Issue; Tonight's Game Postponed

t96

Really curious now what the deal with Staal was. At first we all thought he was put on the COVID list because he was travelling back to Raleigh due to an injury. Otherwise, why was he the only one at first and why did we play two games and travel? Hopefully all our guys will be fine and this won't be as long of a delay as the Dallas Stars' one.

Bummer... And with the Hornets off tomorrow because of the Wizards COVID situation, now I have nothing to watch this week...

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Fug, that probably means we won't be playing for 10 days.

I mean let’s be real: there should be no sports period, right now. But C.R.E.A.Men in suits so the games will go on and they’ll just deal with every interruption possible. Until an executive order shuts them down.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I don't know their exact testing processes, but could it be a bunch of false positives that just can't get confirmed to be false/negative before the game tonight? That's my hope anyways...

If its anything like the playoffs last year, they randomize everyone every other day. So Player One would get a PRC, Player Two would get an antibody and they'd swap next time they are tested.