• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson not the only big name vet at QB that we're looking at?

ncfan

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

If you cannot attack points with facts, do not attack the poster.  If you think any misfire on any pick is a reason to denounce all of their points after that, then you think all GMs are "dumb as hell."  Yet you offer no insights of your own-

Don’t come at me dude when u have no idea what we were talking about, you wasn’t commenting then so don’t comment now. He knows I don’t have to prove myself to anyone on here. Attack me again and I will be reporting u.

18 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

That depends on the resources spent. Stafford's money owed is extremely cheap for a player of his caliber. So if you could get him for a 3rd round pick(just throwing out an example), I'd make that trade in a heartbeat. 

And Stafford's playing style could mean 5 more years--he could go to age 38 or even longer if protected. 

Cam had about 6 good years, to put that in perspective.

4 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Don’t come at me dude when u have no idea what we were talking about, you wasn’t commenting then so don’t comment now. He knows I don’t have to prove myself to anyone on here. Attack me again and I will be reporting u.

So you are now making the rules of engagement?  Report me--I am actually being nice right now.  If you want this to be between you and the poster, then get off a public discussion board. 

Dude.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

So you are now making the rules of engagement?  Report me--I am actually being nice right now.  If you want this to be between you and the poster, then get off a public discussion board. 

Dude.

This is a discussion board. Then u bring something up that was said over 20 hrs ago great job sir

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

LMFAO

On 1/20/2021 at 3:37 PM, TSLA said:

Pederson was fired because he threw away the last game of the season. Do you even pay attention to football? Quit making things up.

Hey there you football savant!  I wanted to make you aware of Philly's coaching hire and what was stated about the hire in the ESPN article:  "The Eagles coaching search was done with the quarterback situation -- Carson Wentz, in particular -- in mind. After firing Doug Pederson, whose relationship with Wentz had soured, Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie said: "It behooves us as a team with a new coach, a new coaching staff, to be able to really get [Wentz] back to that elite progression."

Never question if I pay attention to football...maybe take a look in the mirror.

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I think Stafford has a lot of shelf life left if he decides to have a long career. 

I think the requirement now is that if you want Stafford, you have to beat Dan Campbell in a cage match.

No disrespect, but I'm not so sure Rhule can take him.

• Flames 2