• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A “start-up mentality.”

CanadianCat

3 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Dude comes off as fake as a $3 bill and I just find him generally annoying. I love playing against him when our D can get to him. He makes crazy throws and keeps his team in a game and the season, I respect that. I should say the public image, you know what he is like personally more than I could guess. 

Nah. He is 100% not fake. He is genuinely just a really nice guy. He is pretty corny. I will give you that.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Nah. He is 100% not fake. He is genuinely just a really nice guy. He is pretty corny. I will give you that.

He just comes off that way over the years. Plus I only know him as the enemy so that tint doesn't paint a pretty shade. It's like wrestling really, if I saw him in real life I would just act like I knew nothing because that's probably true. 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

He just comes off that way over the years. Plus I only know him as the enemy so that tint doesn't paint a pretty shade. It's like wrestling really, if I saw him in real life I would just act like I knew nothing because that's probably true. 

Lol. I can understand that. Sometimes it's hard to see behind the curtain. Even with our guys who we love and aren't always good people.

My favorite Panther of all time is still Steve Smith. I have never met the man but I have never heard a single positive thing about interacting with him. You know what though....I still love him to death. I will always love Steve Smith. He'd have to punch me like he did Ken Lucas for that to change.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Ah, the new staff has synergy and a holistic approach to their core competencies I see.  Hopefully this guy is a self starter and understands our pain points.

Whenever Hurney said "who moved my cheese" he literally just lost track of a cheese plate he was eating.

Edited by Wes21
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, hepcat said:

In the business and especially the software world, a “start up mentality” means long hours, being forced to party with your co-workers, low pay, drinking required, being decent at ping pong, and being a smug douche bag. 

IT IS COMPANY POLICY THAT WE DO NOT PAY FOR OVERTIME

42 minutes ago, hepcat said:

In the business and especially the software world, a “start up mentality” means long hours, being forced to party with your co-workers, low pay, drinking required, being decent at ping pong, and being a smug douche bag. 

What about sending a bunch of creepy text messages to a co-worker?  Asking for a friend who just lost his baseball job.