• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Campbell's intro

Mr. Scot

This reminds me of an old Shug Jordan story:

Shug Jordan began his career working for Bear Bryant as a scout. Shug said the first day of his job, he walked into Bear's office and Bear said, "Let me tell you the kind of guy we want. You know the guy who gets knocked down and stays down?"

"We don't want him, right?" asked Shug.

"Right. Then there's the guy who gets knocked down and gets back up again."

"Do we want him?" Shug asked.

"No. But then there's the guy who gets knocked down and gets back up and gets knocked back down and gets up again."

Shug nodded. "Okay, so it's that guy we want."

Bear shook his head. "No. I want you to find me the sumbitch that keeps knocking everybody down."

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

12 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was probably about 8 to 10 years old. The dog was a small to medium sized breed.

I was running home and decided to run between their house and another. Dog was sitting on a porch. As I ran past him, he jumped off the porch and latched onto my ass with his teeth. 

Held on for a few seconds too. When I kicked it into a higher gear, he let go and I ran home crying.

To top it all off, my mom got mad about it, called the neighbor over and pulled down my pants to show them the bite marks on my bare ass.

Not exactly the best day of my life...

Stop, I can't breathe.  Thanks for sharing that.