• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's your favorite current Panthers player?

Carl Spackler

Poor McCaffrey being injured making people forget he's currently the only bona fide star on the team. Burns and Moore should be there but haven't received the national attention they deserve (highlighted by their zero pro bowl/all pro bowl nods). But McCaffrey was the talk of the nation in 2019. Despite having crap qb and O line play, he was the most impressive offensive player in the league. I won't begrudge anyone for picking anyone else; there are a couple good candidates. But if McCaffrey stayed healthy, I have to think he'd have a lot more than a few honorable mentions on here. And if we're fortunate enough to nab a great qb, I bet he'll remind people very quickly in 2021.

• Beer 1

I'm going to be 100% transparent. I haven't been investing the time the last 2 years that I normally have. Not just due to our team, but the NFL as a whole. 

Generally I'm defense kind of guy. So elite pass rushers get a nod. - here is looking at burns 

I generally have a 2nd on defense...normally our of the linebacking group...this year, my 2nd defensive guy would have to be Chinn. 

Then I also have 2 on the offense. 

CMC is still the most impactful player we have on offense. Then give me some Moore! (see what I did there?).