• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's your favorite current Panthers player?

Carl Spackler

Derrick Brown.  Young man is off to one helluva start, and has already been doing charitable acts.  A big part of what being a Panther is really about to me is off the field.  I feel like this guy gets it, and always has the awareness to get his hands up to try to effect the play.

Robby gets a mention since he is the only " new " face my fiance knows.  I got a Panthers " Bear " ornament thanks to him.

• Beer 1

Just now, BlazeCarolina said:

Derrick Brown.  Young man is off to one helluva start, and has already been doing charitable acts.  A big part of what being a Panther is really about to me is off the field.  I feel like this guy gets it, and always has the awareness to get his hands up to try to effect the play.

Robby gets a mention since he is the only " new " face my fiance knows.  I got a Panthers " Bear " ornament thanks to him.

I like Brown a lot. He's probably in the top five and his being from Auburn only helps, as does his penchant for blowing up the other team's IOL.

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

I like Brown a lot. He's probably in the top five and his being from Auburn only helps, as does his penchant for blowing up the other team's IOL.

I like Kerr's attitude, but I have to think he looks so much better because he is next to an absolute beast.  Our defensive line is really exciting looking forward.

I was also high on Chinn coming into the season, but I am sure this thread will be flooded with Chinn.  That is no secret anymore.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, BlazeCarolina said:

I like Kerr's attitude, but I have to think he looks so much better because he is next to an absolute beast.  Our defensive line is really exciting looking forward.

I was also high on Chinn coming into the season, but I am sure this thread will be flooded with Chinn.  That is no secret anymore.

I love the defensive line. I want Burns, YGM, Brown, Kerr, Haynes and Obada all back and playing regularly. They're a fun group of guys but they're also fantastic.

I don't know if I have one. I guess Cmac. But I'm not passionate about him or any of them. 

In the past it was Lathon, Steve and Jake.

Those guys along with probably TD played every single snap like it was their last second on Earth.

That's the kinda player I like. That's the kinda guy you can go to war with.

• Beer 1

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

I don't know if I have one. I guess Cmac. But I'm not passionate about him or any of them. 

In the past it was Lathon, Steve and Jake.

Those guys along with probably TD played every single snap like it was their last second on Earth.

That's the kinda player I like. That's the kinda guy you can go to war with.

Luke August Kuechly

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1