• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Halt!!!

Troys99x4

9 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah ok, please don’t respond to me no more you really don’t know football.

You don’t know football if you don’t think there’s good QB’s next years draft. In fact, I would argue you don’t know s hit about football anyway. 

Edited by nctarheelreincarnated

3 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

The Jets can completely revamp their offense this off season.  Watson, Javonte Williams, Terrence Marshall Jr, Kyle Pitts and maybe Curtis Samuel in free agency.  

Mims played pretty good at WR for a rookie, Becton played pretty good at LT as a Rookie, add Watson and it wouldn't' take much at all. 

They could easily add a big time WR in free agency if they wanted.  Somebody like Galladay, Robinson, or Godwin.

When it is all said and done I don’t really care if Watson comes or not. I would be happy if he did but I expect nothing. But it is fun to speculate. 
All I do is hope during the offseason. Hope we get a future franchise QB, hope the GM and head coach can continue to improve the team how they can and hope we can make the playoffs next year or at least be in the bubble till the end of the season. 
My expectations are very low. 

• Pie 1

From the article Bleacher report was quoting...

Watson this week told people the Jets are his top preference among the teams he’d like to be traded to because they hired Robert Saleh to be their coach and Watson values Saleh so much he wanted the Texans to interview him for their vacant head coach job.

Watson confirmed reports, circulated for several weeks in national media, he’d also welcome playing for the Dolphins but said that is his second choice at this time.

The Miami Herald