Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

 

 

Having a clean pocket doesn't mean he has wide open receivers, you could have a clean pocket and have your receivers blanketed really well. This graphic doesn't really tell the full story in my opinion. 

this graphic isn't talking about completions, its talking about accurate passes so the separation of the receiver isn't a factor.   Might not be the full story, but its a good bit.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AU-panther said:

 

Its easy to make excuses for him since he plays for Jets, and to blame the coaching and players around him, but stats like this make me nervous.

 

Stafford, who many are wanting us to trade for, isn’t far above him. A 3rd or less for a young Darnold makes more sense that a higher pick for an older Stafford.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Would you trade Teddy and a 5th for Darnold?  I would be tempted just to dump that contract.

Teddy is a good locker room guy and could be a good mentor, so they might be so inclined if bringing in a new guy

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stirs said:

Teddy is a good locker room guy and could be a good mentor, so they might be so inclined if bringing in a new guy

I'm not so sure that he is to be honest.   And he's paid a lot of money to be a could be. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm not so sure that he is to be honest.   And he's paid a lot of money to be a could be. 

I think people just assume he is because he's not uber-talented, haha.

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Matt Stafford on the wrong end of that list also. 

He was also playing with a fractured thumb for a chunk of the year. That will tend to cause issues with accuracy 

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

He was also playing with a fractured thumb for a chunk of the year. That will tend to cause issues with accuracy 

That depends, I don’t have that stat for the rest of his career so we don’t know for sure.  Do you have that stat, if not you are just assuming? 
If we don’t know for sure then it’s a possibility it’s been somewhat the norm. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AU-panther said:

That depends, I don’t have that stat for the rest of his career so we don’t know for sure.  Do you have that stat, if not you are just assuming? 
If we don’t know for sure then it’s a possibility it’s been somewhat the norm. 

I don't.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...