• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stafford Available

Untouchable

25 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I think we will trade up---teams at the back of the draft that need QB will go after Stafford and give up a lot.  Why do I sense Indy making a deal with Detroit?  Or New England? Washington? 

Oh poo I forgot about Indy and NE.

Whelp, shelve those dreams of Stafford. He's going to a winning franchise. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

Oh poo I forgot about Indy and NE.

Whelp, shelve those dreams of Stafford. He's going to a winning franchise. 

This would be Stafford's most likely move IMHO.

The Panthers have a lot of issues to address and wouldn't be an optimal choice for a QB on the backside of his career.

Not to say there isn't a case to be made for the Panthers promising to rebuilding the O line this off season to attract a QB like Stafford. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Y’all can get out of ur minds trading picks to move up, Fitterer definitely will not do that.

you have absolutely no point of reference for this, and it really ultimately isn't about what he does, it's about what he should do

1 minute ago, Growl said:

you have absolutely no point of reference for this, and it really ultimately isn't about what he does, it's about what he should do

Yeah Seattle has never traded up and I would say I’m about positive he won’t here. I think they would take who is available there and if don’t like it trade down a couple spots to get some more 2nd rd picks

Just now, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah Seattle has never traded up and I would say I’m about positive he won’t here. I think they would take who is available there and if don’t like it trade down a couple spots to get some more 2nd rd picks

I understand your view, but you can't go off of what was done in Seattle.  This is a different brain trust than the one Fitt was previously in.  I think we'll have to wait and see how our committee does things moving forward to predict future actions....

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2