• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stafford Available

Untouchable

5 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Yeah I heard the Lions are expecting a first. 

We were expecting a third for Cam.... once they announced this, he’ll be a FA or had for like a 5th round

teams who have a more pressing need for Stafford

1) Colts

2) Saints

3) New England

4) Dolphins

5) Bears (no way DET trades him there)

54 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Not at all. Funny how players leave that offense and have success in other players. He’s a stat compiler, he’s not going to be the reason you win any games. 

Who in the hell left there that was any count anywhere else. Detroit has had nobody but Megatron and Stafford.

27 minutes ago, hepcat said:

No thanks on Stafford. It’s Watson or rookie QB for me. Only way I am cool with Bridgewater even staying on the team is if there’s a rookie behind him waiting to start.

We are not getting a rookie qb unless someone lets us trade up, and we will not spend all the picks it will cost so forget that.

27 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

We were expecting a third for Cam.... once they announced this, he’ll be a FA or had for like a 5th round

teams who have a more pressing need for Stafford

1) Colts

2) Saints

3) New England

4) Dolphins

5) Bears (no way DET trades him there)

Cam was damaged goods and everyone knew it. Ron and co. ran him into the ground. You cant take that many hits as a QB and expect a long career. It's why so many people, myself included, kept saying if he kept playing like that he would hit the RB wall at 30. 

To top it off, he made that stupid video bragging about how he lied to team doctors and his coach about the severity of his injury and hurt his entire team in the process. That doesn't go over well when you want other people to hire you. 

He broke 1 foot then shot himself in the other. No one was going to trade a 3rd or even a 7th for him. Cam could have been so much more but Ron fugging detonated his career.

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I honestly don't think Stafford is a good fit for our young rebuilding team.  The reality that we may not get our QB this offseason is getting more and more likely.  

So play 2 yd Teddy than go after Stafford that has an hell of an arm ok that sounds smart.