• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stafford Available

Untouchable

43 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

He is for sure a bandaid but there’s issues with signing him and trying to draft a QB at 8. Detroit now being in play for a QB and picking 1 spot before us is really tough. We’re gonna have to move up I think. That means first round picks. It’s very possible all 4 qbs go before us. We are in a very shitty spot right now and this is what qb purgatory feels like. 

we warned tepper this would happen with the Bridgewater signing but like a small child *just has* to verify first hand that the stove is, indeed, hot, he just had to see it play out

1 minute ago, Growl said:

we warned tepper this would happen with the Bridgewater signing but like a small child *just has* to verify first hand that the stove is, indeed, hot, he just had to see it play out

Who warned him?  It certainly wasn't Hurney, the greatest evaluator of talent in the galaxy and GM at the time.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Who warned him?  It certainly wasn't Hurney, the greatest evaluator of talent in the galaxy and GM at the time.

Me, I did, just as I begged the team going into the offseason before Cam's final season here to be cognizant of the real possibility that it would be his final season and to stockpile a few draft picks for a deep QB class the following season

Look, I am not saying I should be the general manager of the Carolina panthers

I am just saying Justin Herbert would be our QB if I were

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

We won 5 games last year. You think Stafford gets you 5 games? Because I don’t. 

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Damn you really are salty about Cam not being on this team anymore. I really don’t know if your worth responding to anymore, that’s worst post I’ve read in a long time.

• Pie 1