• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bills at Chiefs AFC Championship Gameday thread

Zod

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Bills have to go for this. McD has to find his balls. He's bitched out on way too many calls tonight.

Yep this is the biggest no brainer decision you'll ever see. FG is pretty much worthless the way the Chiefs are moving the ball and it'd be an unlikely long one, and punting it away is throwing in the towel.

11 minutes ago, t96 said:

Is college football the same way with a handful of teams dominating every year? I don't even follow that closely to know that except that Bama is in the mix every year... I definitely watch NBA playoffs a fair amount, I do think that's exciting, but hard to get that into the regular season for whatever reason. Also, unlike the NFL, the games individually mean so much less.

Alabama and Clemson have combined for 7 of the last 9 titles you tell me.

15 minutes ago, t96 said:

This is why you don't settle for FGs against the Chiefs. Thought McD would've learned that after seeing Ron consistently make the wrong decisions outside of that 2013 season...

Random question that has absolutely nothing to do with your quote but what does the "Member's solved Count" next to your pie counter mean?

Just now, ichigo1057 said:

Random question that has absolutely nothing to do with your quote but what does the "Member's solved Count" next to your pie counter mean?

I have no idea where that came from or specifically what it means ( @Zod @LinvilleGorge ?) but I would assume it means that they've somehow confirmed that I have no alt accounts? I've only seen it on @Zod's account and mine and maybe 1 or 2 others though so not sure how they determine that or make sure it's accurate...

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Allen is a impressive looking qb at times, but he still makes some baffling decisions at times.  That was one of them.  

Yeah, he's young though and definitely pretty new to being this far into the Post Season. I think he'll do better the next time they get here since I feel like that team is going to be a contender for a few seasons.