• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bills at Chiefs AFC Championship Gameday thread

Zod

4 minutes ago, ichigo1057 said:

It's good to see the Bills fighting to the end even though this game is basically over. Speaks a lot about their determination and desire. They definitely will be back eventually.

Then they take it a bit far and look like fools after the play there... Not a great look.

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

Then they take it a bit far and look like fools after the play there... Not a great look.

Chiefs really toe the line and cross into being a little cheap at times. Poor decision by Buffalo players  but KC is not clean by any means.

2 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Chiefs really toe the line and cross into being a little cheap at times. Poor decision by Buffalo players  but KC is not clean by any means.

Yeah I can see that. Allen shouldn't have thrown the ball at the guy but that defender did drive him to the ground after the whistle was blown on the play.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, djp14 said:

I thought the same thing after both of our SB losses. 😐

Maybe but compare our two divisions. Our division is generally a lottery every year what team is on top. Their division on the other hand, Jet's are garbage and a ton to correct that, even if they do get a top QB in the draft or through trade, Patriots seem to be on the way down needing not only a reliable QB but a lot of WR help as well as Defensive Line help since they have like 4 guys hitting free agency this year.

Miami likely their only real threat next season since they are the closest to a complete team at this time. So in the very least I see Buffalo making it back to the Playoffs as to how far they make it, who knows, you can never really predict what is going to happen once playoff football starts.

10 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

I just know a ton of people who use your reasoning of why you don't care for the NBA but love college football.

I know there is a parity issue in the NBA but the day to day games are usually pretty exciting. College football on the other hand is usually unwatchable imo.

Lol the NBA is more rigged than WWE. 

It's not even a sport anymore and it's not even debatable. 

College basketball is far superior. 

I have not watched more than probably 20 total minutes of NBA in the last 20 years.