• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Packers NFC Championship Gameday thread

Zod

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

That’s BS. There have been blatant calls that have been missed (they missed plenty against NO in that Rams game) but that’s one was way too obvious. If he just bumps him and he falls it might not be called and ruled incidental, but he had the jersey for 5 yards.

You have to make that call. It want a 50-50 or hand fighting, did grabbed the jersey so clearly it wouldn’t be missed.

The refs can suck balls and I don’t doubt that the Broncos fan ref that overturned Cotchery’s catch had bias but I absolutely don’t think that was the case here. King got burned as he had all game and he got caught. 

Never said that call was wrong.

Did say there were plenty of no calls earlier in the game that were absolutely wrong.

Just now, stbugs said:

That’s BS. There have been blatant calls that have been missed (they missed plenty against NO in that Rams game) but that’s one was way too obvious. If he just bumps him and he falls it might not be called and ruled incidental, but he had the jersey for 5 yards.

You have to make that call. It want a 50-50 or hand fighting, did grabbed the jersey so clearly it wouldn’t be missed.

The refs can suck balls and I don’t doubt that the Broncos fan ref that overturned Cotchery’s catch had bias but I absolutely don’t think that was the case here. King got burned as he had all game and he got caught. 

The one discretionary out of 3 penalties called the entire game, that happens to decide the game?

Green Bay blew this by playing the "New York Jets style defense" at the end of the first half.  What moron plays man coverage in that situation?  That cost them 7 points.

Compound that with the fumble and then playing another rendition of a New York Jets style defense on the next play in the opening two minutes of the third..  Everybody bit on the play fake and let the lone receiver free.  Maybe the Bucs score a TD on that series, anyway, but it might have been nice to make them earn it.

14 points in the span of about 1:30 of clock at the end of the second and start of the third.  Who knows what happens if those 14 had been 3....or 0? 

But you are not going to win many playoff games giving those away.

• Pie 2